Friday, March 20, 2020

Editing: Re-Editing

Re-Editing


My group-mates are editing the movie. During this time they are busy figuring out how to properly do everything due to the lack of resources we can use. The editing of the movie had to be transferred to another software site. This transfer made it hard on the editors but we as a group are trying to figure it out to meet our deadline. At this time not much can be done. The school is on lockdown and is getting thoroughly cleaned. The computers we used are no longer available. I will we sending all of the Re-shooting film to them by email. I will try my best to keep my group-mates informed and prepared. I have been informing my group about the recent matters concerning the corona virus and how it regards the movie. 
  My groupmate has found the right music for our movie through Mixkit.co. This site offers free music for projects. This site will be used to add the right music for our film. The other editors will converse on the matter. The music will be chosen to fit the theme of the movie. I will listen to the music when the film is fully edited. I believe they are putting in the music last to fully complete the movie. I'm not one-hundred percent sure however and could be wrong. The virus has limited us to what and how we can work. The lack of communication is hard but my group and I are prepared to try our best to meet the requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment