Thursday, March 12, 2020

Editing: Getting ready to film

Getting ready to film

* This may or may not be the props used in the film

We are going to film the re-shooting of the scenes that need to be fix. This includes the glass breaking scenes, but not the picture frame scene. The job I will be doing is the gathering of the supplies for the filming process. The health risks are minimal and I will be carefull with a first aid kit on hand and trashbags to clean the glass. The glass should be broken in bigger pieces due to the fall not being that high. I will make sure that this shooting process is safe. The glass may or may not be colored depending on what my group mate says it should look like. The filming process will go as she directs me too. This is so i can deliver the aesthetic she wants. This is to fit the theme of the movie.
   The glasses will be wine glasses and or other glasses that my group member will instruct me to break. I will also break plates that she thinks will suit the theme of the movie. This will be safe, safety is number one. This will be all done outside and will be in a safe location. I will drop the plates and glasses from an estimated height of half a meter to one meter. I will have trash bags around the area site. This is so no loss glass gets anywhere. After shooting I will clean up and hose down the area. The props will only be the plates and the glasses. I will use the tripod to stabilize the camera and will slowly drop the items so the camera can get a good quality shot. I will only have three tries each so the time of the reshoot should only take 30 to 35 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment