Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming: Filming The Movie (outside)

Filming: Part Two: The Outside

With the outside being one of the harder settings we chose to film it at the time at a moderate lighting. I had the opportunity to film most things how I wanted to because the storyboards for this was very quick. I used the space to make it seem like it was a lot bigger than it really was. The red carpet we used is actually a rug. The rug was also very short so I had to film it at a lower angle to make it look bigger. The camera work this time was also without the tri-pod so I filmed everything by hand. This also makes it look like it’s in the paparazzis perspective. This adds a mysterious tone to the film. The town throughout the film without the music is very different. We want the music to be scary and then calms for the places we’ve filmed.

    This balance can be seen throughout. The sun was going to set soon so the lighting wasn’t going to be good so we filmed at the later of the day to have that neutral lighting. The camera footage inside the car is also really dark so it can seem more mysterious. I wanted the dark scary tone mixed with elegance for the celebrities. The filming was a lot of fun to do. My group mate who helped me couldn’t help me this time cause she was in it. However seeing everyone act was really fun. The driver of the car also made sure we were very far away from the car. This is when they pulled into the parking spot for one of the shots. The safety was top priority for this portion of the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment