Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming: Filming the Movie

Filming the Movie  


Figuring out how we were going to film was up to Andrea and I. She helped me figure out how to set up all of the different takes so the filming would flow better. We filmed on Saturday, 22, February. This was set up by me. The location was my house. The different tasked we had to do where based on our individual skill sets. In my last blog I showed a picture of it.

For filming inside the house we first had to take a picture for one of the scenes and print it out. I did her hair and makeup. I did the costumes for both of the actors but jaheim brought his own suit. The picture was edited by me. When we filmed the scene with the food and the table that was also inside. The scenes were all filmed by me. The hardest part was trying to avoid all of the mirrors in the house. I didn't want to be caught on camera with the camera itself. To stop this from happening I had to go between the plants in the house and lower down the camera enough so I wouldn't be seen. The lighting was a little low for this so I had to adjust the lighting to get this photo.

The filming in the house lasted about two hours. The thing that took the longest to set up was the food and the props. Each of the food had to be plated on nice plates to give the effect of "class." This was due to the people, and or, actors trying to portray celebrities for our movie. The clean up for the scenes took little to no time. Andrea helped a lot to tell me the storyboard so I could follow it. Due to the weather I couldn't film outside that much in the beginning but did later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment