Saturday, October 5, 2019

Introductory




     Hello my name is Emily, I am from, Florida. I go to Fort Lauderdale High School and take lots of different AICE classes. This is to aid in the discovery of what I want my profession to be. I am currently taking Sociology, Marine Science, US history, and Media Studies. Though the classes I'm taking might seem random they all correspond with my hobbies and interests.  I love to garden and draw but my favorite thing to do is read. I read everything and anything, from old books to new. It’s a good way for me to relax and de-stress. 
    My favorite subject in school is science and history. I love learning about what humans have done throughout history. The type of history I like learning is mostly world history and ancient history. Though history and science is my favorite subjects, the profession that I'm thinking of going into is Speech Pathology. I don't like math. As a subject its interesting and useful to know, it just doesn't capture my attention like science or history. My family loves math and my mother even teaches it, but I’ve just never had that connection to it. 
     Even though I don’t watch a lot of reality and or television I loved watching movies when I was younger. I was practically raised by Disney. From the Disney princesses, to Star Wars ,to Marvel, the films ,and short stories I know every line and song. I’m taking AICE media to learn how the films we watch are made, the process, and how I could possibly do the same. I'm hoping to learn the different ways to make a movie and the ways to make the ones I make better. Even though I won’t use this in the profession I want to go into, it’s useful to know. I will still look back on this class every time I watch a good tv show or movie. I think it will be cool to see the behind the scene magic just by watching the film itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment