Tuesday, April 7, 2020

My CCR: The Finished Product

My CCR

My CCR pt.1 is the one with my dog interviewing me. 
The second one is the pt.2 to the first one. Due to me using an IMovie and an apple device it would only transfer up to five minutes per video to a windows device and took around two hours to load each. 
In total the combined videos are around 10 minutes.  

Part One 




Part Two




In this CCR I've reflected on not only the movie and the details of it, I've also talked about my experiences with filming and the AICE Media class overall. I've put my script in the previous blog and also stated the reasons for certain details about the CCR. 
I chose my dog to be the one to interview me due to the social distancing order. I didn’t want to risk going across county so I could film with my group so, we all decided to do it separately. The reason why I decided to not film my face and instead record an audio file and send it in is, that way I can show my skill in inserting a voice over. I also don’t like to be the one to be filmed. Stage fright is real and I can show my talents better off camera. I like to be the one to express what I can do in a film off camera. I like to see other people act and interact with the props I made and the costumes. I like to be involved behind the scenes and watch the movie with audience. 
I choose to film my dog as a way to add humor and an interesting element to my CCR. The CCR is supposed to be personal and our own experience with how we filmed. Since I filmed off camera I wanted to show how I improved the way I filmed and the other ways you can still make a movie without being in the spotlight. I wanted to give the people in my group the spotlight cause they enjoyed being filmed and seemed to have fun. I enjoy doing the hidden work. I liked making the props, getting the locations, making the costumes, and I liked to film. The movie industry isn't just the people acting that make the movie, otherwise why would there be a "best director" award given. 






No comments:

Post a Comment